M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.EYesterday we got up and did our normal morning routine, we even had a park date set up for lunch, but Wade was supposed to be working late so I decided to take the boys up to Disneyland after the park to get one more use out of my Disneyland pass which expires next week. I was just thinking that it is crazy that I can just add Disneyland into our daily routine like it is a trip to the store or something. We are lucky. Bennett met Mickey Mouse for the first time and he was so scared, as you can see, but he was so proud afterwards. He is starting to know what he wants to do when we are there, which is making it harder. I used to call the shots. But we had fun, we stayed until it was dark and all of the Christmas lights were up...it was fun.
Thursday, November 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And you thought it was going to be a stressful ordeal. Glad you had fun! Bennett looks like he has his chin up in a "What's up" stance with Mickey. Haha. So funny.
So sad your pass expires next week. let's try to squeeze in one more trip.
Ohhh... how I miss Disneyland - I am just too scared to do it with 3 kids, one of which (Owen) just runs away.
Please tell me you're going to renew your pass!!!!
That Mickey Mouse is frightening to the kids, huh?
Yes, it is so nice having an annual pass to something...there are so many museums, zoos, amusement parks so close by. It is well worth the money!
You are so brave to take on Disneyland by yourself and the two little ones! I could never just throw it into my day. Good for you!
Post a Comment