Sunday, February 10

BIG BEAR

Sorry about the million pictures, but it has been awhile since we have done something "blog worthy" so we took a lot of pics. We headed up to Big Bear on Friday with the Thackers and had a blast. The Hemeons joined us on Saturday, which added to the fun. The weather was great, which made it even better. It was great to get away for a few days, but not have to go to far away. All in all (i had to do it for you Wendy!!!) it was a fun weekend. We stopped at Spagetti Factory on our way up, that was my hightlight...that place is my favorite!
Haven and Bennett on the way up, they had some hilarious things to talk about.

Wimpy snowman on day one!!!
Grayson couldn't move in this snow bunny outfit....it was sad, but so cute at the same time.

Rock Star USA (is that what it is called?) is my new favorite thing! I want to be a drummer now, who knew?

We ate at this yummy place for breakfast and the pancakes are so big they use a shovel to turn them.


I guess we needed a real man (Mark, sorry Wade and Bryan) to build a decent snowman!
Summer, Tarah, and I...look at the lake in the background. It was such a pretty day!
We found a great hill for the kids to sled and to build this giant snowman, we all had fun. Thanks for the fun weekend guys.





13 comments:

SUMMER said...

Sooo great! You guys have always been such fun and easy traveling buddies! Thanks for the good memories.

Barbara said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so glad it worked out for you to go AND teach your lesson - which I can't wait to hear all about!

Jenny said...

Summer - Were we not fun and easy traveling buddies? :)
Sara - The snowman is awesome, but he looks like he had his waist cinched. Almost like he asked for an hourglass figure! Looks like you guys had fun. Brad loves Rockband, but I'm not even coordinated enough to try!

SUMMER said...

J.T.- Of course you were great traveling buddies too! Except for when Brad took an hour in Target! Ha :) XOXOXOXO

Lisa Webb said...

Grayson is so cute in his snowsuit, alittle "christmas story"! I love it!

Roney Family said...

I love all the pictures. I am so glad you posted a lot. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Tiffany said...

So cute! I am glad that you finally updated the blog. Bennet and Haven just look too cute in the car together. I bet it was interesting to listen to them. Grayson does look like the little Christmas Story kid! Very fun :)

Emily said...

What a fun trip! I bet it was perfect weather up there~ heck today was 74 outside!

Wendy said...

What a fun post. I haven't built a snow man in about 20 years. All in all it looks like a blast! (wink, wink)

Anonymous said...

fun times. Great to hang out with you guys. Hope your lesson went well! I can't believe how hot it was Saturday!

Elizabeth said...

those are such cute pictures, it looks like you had such a fun time. Do'nt you love how you can visit the snow and come back to the sun! it's awesome!!

karlin said...

You guys are too cute. Looks like a ton of fun. Spaghetti factory is my favorite too! And that is a great snowman. It looks so nice outside you didn't even need coats.

Marcy said...

Looks so fun! I'm glad you got to get away and have a great time. You deserve that!