Friday, June 13

Dangerous, Yet so Adorable

My boys are crazy!!! Aren't all boys crazy? Well Grayson is so wild lately I can't keep up with him. Bennett was much more lazy at this age, it is stressing me out. Every time I turn around he is standing on top of the dining table, or climbing up the slide in the back yard alone, or trying to get on Bennett's bike...he is dangerous. BUT his newest obsession is climbing up on Bennett's stool in the bathroom to play in the water. It scares me so bad because he literally is standing on one foot, but they do that for 15 minutes straight and laugh and giggle and play in the water, it melts my heart. Silly boys.

16 comments:

Christy said...

Isn't that cute when they play together nicely? How fun to have two boys.

karlin said...

Love it! Avaree and Weston climb on the same stool too but they don't ever last for 15 minutes. Weston is also a wild child. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day everyday. I thought Avaree was wild but she is nothing compared to Weston and it's probably harder this time around because I have 2.

Nicki said...

So cute, Sara! I was laughing cause I have similar pictures of this with my kids when Grant was this age.

Elizabeth said...

that is so adorable! You honestly have the cutest little boys i've ever seen, you should really look into modeling for them! I'm serious!!

Tarah said...

dude at least water is a clean mess...if that makes sense--- my girls prefer dirt and mud and play cooking with real food!

Barbara said...

This is why we want a boy next. Too precious. Love those little munchkins.

Laura Ek said...

Sara, that is so funny! I have pictures exactly like that from about a year ago! So Cute! And, believe me, I understand how the second boy can be into everything! Dallin is so different than Connor was. Your boys are so sweet, I love Bennett! They will be best buds soon!

SUMMER said...

Berkley is WAY more active and daring then Haven too! What is the deal? It is stressful! Your boys are both so adorable though... miss them!

Anonymous said...

How cute. That's so great that they play together so well.

The Staffieri Family said...

That is so cute! I love it when you catch them having fun and laughing together.

camille said...

How how cute are they? That is such a funny shot. Grayson is crazier cause he has to keep up with his big bro. Second children never get to be lazy, eh? Your boys are the cutest little things around. I just love em!

Wendy said...

Why have I not seen you in 2 months??? This is craziness. Pool or LL for sure this week!

Ashley said...

I love how much they play together! Too cute! I can't believe how active Grayson is. That is very stressful! I haven't made it to that point yet. But I'm sure it won't be too long.

Ann Marie said...

Cute boys! I have the same stool and Brennon has been climbing up too wanting the water on in the sink. He fell once and bonked his head on the tile. Do you think that stops him? Nope! :-)

Tiffany said...

Adorable! Yes, all boys are that crazy. Zaylin gives me an ulcer every day. I don't know how he hasn't broken anything yet! We will have to get those crazy kids together soon!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Megan just figured out this same trick too...the younger sibling learns way too fast!