Saturday, October 11

Pumpkin Patch X 2

The boys had a fun week. They got to go to 2 pumpkin patches. First, Bennett's preschool class went to Tanaka Farms and Wade went along. They got to go on a hay ride, go to the petting zoo, do a corn maze....



This is all of Bennett's preschool class.
Then on Friday night we met our friends the Christensens, and Judds at the local pumpkin patch. The weather cooled down, so it acutally felt like the right time of year for the occasion. The boys had fun.

Bennett, Grayson, Olivia, Grace, and Taylor (cuties)
Grayson with his buddy Kaden, they were too young to really care what was going on!

Grayson did think this tractor ride was pretty cool though, good thing, it was $4!



Here's to all the fun Halloween activities coming up, I love this time of year.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahhh! Those cute brothers ment my heart!

Elizabeth said...

besides the fact that we have no more money in our budget since we let our kids go on the rides...we had a fun night! That place is really cute, just WAY too over priced, but I do have to give it to them, Grace and Olivia got to go on a 20 minute train ride which is sweet I guess?!

Barbara said...

Too bad my son was too scared to do anything. Grayson needs to teach him a lesson or two in being tough. We still had fun though - minus the scary pee pants kid. Haha!

SUMMER said...

I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch this year! Fun pics... G-dog is getting too big!

Ashley said...

I love this time of year! It definitely makes it more fun with kids! The pumpkin patch looks like fun. We have one close to our house, hopefully we will make it there.

I love all the cute pictures!

Christy said...

I love the pumpkin patch. Well I like it when it isn't 110 degrees outside!

karlin said...

great pumpkin patches. i'm jealous of your short sleeve weather. we have to get bundled up to go.

Tiffany said...

Awesome pumkin patch! I need to take Zaylin there. I guess I have been out of the blog world for a while. Tons of cute pictures! I just cant get over how old Grayson looks all of a sudden. We need to catch up with you guys. I was laughing about G's first HC, with us it was the opposite. Matt is always arguing with me because I just want to cut Zaylin's hair, and he wants to take him to Fashion Island or something rediculous. Maybe Wade can talk some sense into him! Miss you!