Happy Anniversary! I absolutely love this picture! Not only are the boys looking and smiling, but Wade is grining mid-kiss! Way too cute. I hope you guys had fun last night. ;)
Happy Anniversary! that is such a cute picture! I love what you guys are wearing and it looks like you found a great place! You need to post some more of those pictures!!
HI Sara!!! I miss you! Congrats on 9 yrs. That is so awesome! I love each anniversary cause marriage just gets better and better the more time goes by, eh? What have you been up to lately? When will I see you. I miss you A LOT!
We are the Decker's. Wade, Sara, Bennett and Grayson. Bennett is 6, and Grayson is 3. Our life pretty much revolves around the boys, so this blog will mostly be about them and their cuteness!
16 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Your picture is so cute!
Hope you guys are doing well. I know your keeping busy.
Congrats! Jason and I just celebrated our ninth. Love the picture and way to go on your relay. I'm looking forward to getting in shape again one day.
Happy Anniversary! I absolutely love this picture! Not only are the boys looking and smiling, but Wade is grining mid-kiss! Way too cute. I hope you guys had fun last night. ;)
Happy Anniversary! that is such a cute picture! I love what you guys are wearing and it looks like you found a great place! You need to post some more of those pictures!!
ADORABLE!
and your legs are so skinny
I'm in love with that picture. 9 years is a long time. We will hit 10 next year also...ahhh!!!
Congrats you guys. Handsome couple... gorgeous family.
Wow I guess I should check our blog every now and then. How come I haven't seen any of our pictures yet? - Wade
Congrats! Thats awesome, I love your outfits!
That is the CUTEST picture! How sweet! :)
I think we need to celebrate with another double date!
Congrats! I LOVE that picture, how cute!
That's a great picture! Congrats!
I'm such a lou, I can't believe I totally forgot your anniversary. Well, Happy Totally Late Anniversary! We'll see you in July anyways, love Jen
What a darling picture of your family.
HI Sara!!! I miss you! Congrats on 9 yrs. That is so awesome! I love each anniversary cause marriage just gets better and better the more time goes by, eh? What have you been up to lately? When will I see you. I miss you A LOT!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment