SUMMER/4TH OF JULY FUN........
SUMMER IS ON....THE BOYS HAVE ALREADY BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN, AND WE HAD A SUPER FUN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND TOO. HERE IS SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO:
SUMMER IS ON....THE BOYS HAVE ALREADY BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN, AND WE HAD A SUPER FUN 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND TOO. HERE IS SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO:
11 comments:
Looks like fun! We had fun in St. George but definitely missed the beach, it looks like you guys had great weather.
I need me a little Sara Decker in my life!
How cool are those sand things your friend made?! As always, Kaden had a blast with your boys this weekend! And I just want to smooch that little Russian of yours every time I hear him talk! Haha. Thanks so much for playing with us.
You guys are always having so much fun! I really wish we lived near the beach. Love all the cute pictures!
what a fun weekend! I"m so glad that Bennett is not scared in the pool anymore. he did a really good job today!
sounds like a lot of fun... we need to get these kids together - how about another family beach day?
Summer is the best. Wish we lived close so we could play!
Oh... MY... GOSH! Grayson is KILLING me. Can we please get our families together again ASAP? Let's ride bikes/picnic.
That looks like a long and fun day!!
Little hotties! Glad Bennett is getting braver around the water.
Those sea creatures are awesome... way to go Mr. Thacker! Miss you guys!
I didn't realize Bryan was such a talented sand former. He's a real artist, that guy!! Your weekend looked amazing and I love your boys. They are soooo handsome! Miss your face, lady!
Post a Comment