For our work Christmas party we had a 70's mixer! Everyone came in their 70's work attire and we partied! Ha ha. It was a really fun day at work and party dressed like this!


I'm lucky to work with Wade and my sis! You won't see me wearing this anytime soon, but my mom said i should rat my hair more often! No thanks.
6 comments:
You look awesome!
OMG! That is HOT!!! Especially that stapler! He is WAY hot!!
Dude, you guys look sweet. Hahaha!
It's amazing how different shaped glasses can change your look so much. Your costume is rad! I love the hair.
Dude...you are so rocking that hair style. Actually, I suppose it is more of a "hair do" than a hair style. Seriously, I miss you. I hope you guys had a fabulous holiday.
SEriously, you look so hot, Sara! Love the hair, the dress, the tights...love it all! Wade is lookin' pretty smokin' hot, too! How fun!
Post a Comment