Wednesday, February 24

January 2010

January was a huge blur. I was traveling a lot for work and things were super crazy, I felt like I had something going on every night and weekend, so we didn't do much and we definitely didn't take a lot of pictures, but here were a few highlights, just so we can look back and remember how fast these boys are growing up...

Wade goes to a hole in the wall barber and i forced him to drag the boys along to get cleaned up.

Grayson's first real haircut, he was so nervous, which i thought was cute actually! My BIG boy!


The boys got to go visit their bird friends next door to the barber, Bennett is obsessed with Toucans, he got to feed one that day!

This is what Bennett painted on Grayson's face with his face paints, then he painted his own, it was hilarious!

Grayson will be my athlete for sure, this kid can hit any ball, catch, throw, you name it.....

Bennett just finished his PeeWee Basketball league, he was excited to get a trophy, we can't wait for next year!




Grayson thought he was on Bennett's team! ha.

My kids are getting too big, I need them to stop growing up so fast.

No comments: