I have been meaning to blog for over a month now, but there is ALWAYS something else to do. I am doing it now just because June is over and it is just going to get farther and farther away, but I wanted to remember a few moments quickly...
Grayson's playgroup graduation:

Grayson was in a play group all year with his "best friends". Melissa did a cute graduation for them to feel special that we were all done and they got bigger and cuter!

My big boy!


Macey, Sawyer, Kaden, and Grayson, friends for life!
Grandma left us (please come back):

This was right before we all started crying our eyes out. My mom left us after living with us and helping us for over a year. We are still lost and in denial. Grayson literally went into a deep depression for a week, he didn't know what to do without her. We miss you...

The boys planned this the night before, they said, "we are not going to let her go!"
Father & Son Camp out:

Apparently there was not much "roughing it" on the camp out, video games??? Maybe next year they can get a picture of all three of them doing something "campy"! And by the way, i can't wait for that day again, I was alone and had a fun night out myself. Can it be a weekend camp out next year?

Tara got engaged:

My twin sister Tara got engaged and got this fat rock! We are so excited for her.
Buzzes:

We had to start the summer off right with a buzz cut, Grayson didn't think anyone was going to recognize him!
Bennett's concert & Kindergarten graduation:

Where's Bennett? He was hilarious at his end of the year concert, he kept making a weird face! He was so cute singing his songs though.

Graduation!


So proud of him.

Bennett with Mrs Kazahaya. She was such a sweet teacher, and I really hope Grayson gets her in two years! We will miss her!
Now onto summer...................
3 comments:
okay I'm INLOVE with your sisters ring! :)
Wow, you have been having tons of fun! Congrats on your sisters engagement and yeah for summer. That picture of the kids not wanting your mom to leave is sweet!
looks to me like you are having a good summer despite the gloom! I love it here! but it would be nice for the sun to come out and heat up the beaches. Maybe I'll see you around sometime. If u want to run call or txt.
Post a Comment