Potty Training- Day 1
I have been avoiding this long enough. Since Bennett turned 3 years old today I decided it was time to buckle down and get the kid in undies. I do have to say a little boys buns in underwear are so cute. He has been fighting me and has not been interested in using the potty up until this point, so I expected to go through ten pairs of underwear today. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised. We started the day off with a bang, no accidents. He wore his cute little blue underwear and was so good to tell me anytime he had to go. We made it through his nap with no signs of pee or poo in his pants. I was so proud. Then dinner time came and we kind of went down hill at that point. He got scared to go #2 and got a litte stressed out. I won't go into details, but we did have a little incident. No big deal, it is day 1 right? I'm super happy with his progress in one day. We will start again tomorrow and see how it goes. I hope to be able to leave the house soon!

10 comments:
Sara - that is so great. I tried with Owen for 3 days last week and he didn't go in the potty at all. Good work. Oh! And I love the blog - love it!!!
Why the heck is your blog so cute? I am clueless when it comes to making mine cute. I will have to get some advice from you. I love it! Your kids are so cute and I love your new short hair!
Oh goody! I will be spending more time on the computer now admiring my cuties. The blog is so cute, Sara. Good job. XOXOXOX MOM
How did you add all these fun elements. I am lucky to get pictures on my blog. The boys are adorable. I hope ours is a boy. Find out MONDAY!!! Potty Training SUCKS in our house. Elise just doesn't care and I am tired of trying. We will go two days with no accidents and then she goes all over the place and wants her diaper back on. Because I don't want my house an outhouse I agree with her. HELP. Good luck. I hope Bennett is successful, keep us updated.
Chelsea and April, I have to admit I didn't do all of the cute stuff to my blog, my friend Wendy helped me. I am clueless too. I am learning slowly. If it was just up to me I would have a plain blue background with nothing else! Good to hear from you guys.
That's huge progress. I'm impressed! Good for you, the end is in sight. P.S. I love the slideshow down the side, the boys shirts match perfectly!
Hey Sara! I'm so happy you started a blog so that I can keep up on you guys! Your boys are the cutest things ever! So worth those 18 months of misery, huh? I LOVE your hair. You're so stylish and cute...as usual!
Bennett in undies...how cute is that! And your little babe in his Bumbo chair--he is getting so big already. Wendy really hooked you up...cute blog!
Call me next week , if you dare venture out!
YOur boys are to die for. Potty training can be tough, I didn't leave the house for 5 days when I went through it with Madison, but your progress is very promising. I love the blog, I need to vamp mine up I guess. Hope to see you soon.
So how about an update on potty training?
Post a Comment