Friday, July 27

TAG- I'M IT!!!

I guess I have been tagged so here goes:

Jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Eye Doctor Assistant
3. Volcom
4. Mom

Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
1. Notebook (I own it and I will still watch it on tv with commercials!)
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Serendipity
5. Any love story really....

Places I've lived:
1. Layton, UT
2. Mission Viejo, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Dana Point, CA
5. Aliso Viejo, CA

Favorite TV Shows:
1. Greys Anatomy (not at first, but now it is my #1, can it please start soon?)
2. One Tree Hill (I may be the only person not in high school that watches this one)
3. Bravo TV- top chef, work out, project runway
I'm getting sad with this list, I need some shows to come back on, I'm bored!

Favorite Foods:
1. Cereal
2. Ice cream
3. Pasta

Favorite Websites:
1. Louishkids.com
2. blogs
Those are the only regular websites i go to.

Five Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Asleep
2. Beach alone w/out kids
3. Vacation without kids
4. Family vacation
5. Shopping

Tag You're It:
1. Chelsea
2. Meggan
3. Adrienne (when you are back up and functioning)

9 comments:

Wendy said...

You may be right about One Tree Hill. haha

Anonymous said...

Wade,
What a fun family you have. I was browsing our long time friends/now neighbors blog and knew "Decker" on their list had to be you. Sure enough. Anyway, it's fun to read about your kids and their quest to poop, but you need more face time on this blog too you know. I may have to leave you hangin for now and see if you can find me, but Sara, nice to meet you.
-Word to you mother.

Sara Decker said...

What's up Ryan! So where's your link to your blog? Where do you live? Don't worry there are plenty of pics on louishkids.com
-Wade

The Staffieri Family said...

We both got tagged by different people and we both tagged eachother, so we will call it even!!

Jenny said...

Hey Sara - I hear ya! I think I'm the only person in their 30's still watching Smallville. I keep wishing it would get canceled so I can stop watching it already! And I forgot about Sweet Home Alabama. I love that movie!

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I watch and love One Tree Hill!!
Can't wait for the fall.

Wendy said...

I love your "kids say the darndest things" Bennett is so funny. I can totally hear you guys in my head.

Lyons Family said...

hey sara - glad to hear from you -cute blog - I need to learn how to make mine cute like yours is! Hey - e-mail me at rachel@cutiepetutieoriginals.com and I can send you info on the blankets and some links to view all my styles - I haven't updated my website in awhile! I'm going to add your blog to my list of friends if that's ok?

Adrienne said...

hey sara....thanks for tuckering Kate out today. Seriously, what a lifesaver you are! She ate dinner, the immediately wanted her blanket, and by 7:30 she was toast. How peaceful.....seriously, thanks again.