All Aboard....
Today we took a train ride down to Oceanside with some friends for one last summer activity. We had a pretty big group, 6 moms and 17 kids!!! Luckily the train was pretty empty, can you imagine being a passenger on that train? We headed out just before lunch and got down to Oceanside around 1. We walked a couple of blocks to the pier where we ate at Ruby's. Besides it being super hot and Bennett pooping his pants twice (sorry for details) it was a great time. We were thinking that next time we need to ride down to San Diego to give the kids a little bit longer of a ride.
Kate Zimmerman, Avery Brian, Owen Zimmerman & Bennett
That is Bennett being a monkey.
The kids enjoyed looking over the pier. They were able to see a shark and a huge star fish that a fisherman had caught.

7 comments:
I so wish we could have come. Tess would be so jealous if she knew what she missed out on.
oh no about the poop in the pants!! sounds like my eden. i threw so many pairs of her underwear away when we were out on excursions and she pooped. sick!
thanks for the fun idea! looks like such a great time!
That sounds so fun, and so tiring with all those kids! Bet it was a great day :D
So bummed that we couldn't go! Those dang swimming lessons... glad you had a fun time!
Those kids are a bunch of monkeys, but all in all, they were so good! Besides sweating to death, that was a fun little outing, one to definitely repeat in the future.
I'm so happy my kids tagged along. They had so much fun...THANK YOU!!
Sara, that picture of Bennett climbing the rails is making me have a panic attack over again! I was so nervous when they were all over there. If I could have held all their hand at the same time, I would have. I was gripping Cate and Avery as hard as I could. I'm Nervous Nelly when it comes to that. It sure was a fun outing though! Not far enough though. Next time, we need to go all the way.
Post a Comment