Goodbye to Summer
So Labor Day is here, which means that summer is coming to an end. We have had such a fun summer, we didn't go far (St. George was our only trip), but it was still filled with good times. Here is a review of our favorite things that we did this summer. We are sad that it is over, but we are ready for the weather to get cooler, and for pre-school to start!



5 comments:
Gosh I can't believe this summer flew by so fast. And look at all you accomplished!!! But - I'm still super excited for Fall (I think it's my favorite time of year) and all that comes with it!
Looks like Bennett had a great summer. Remember how when you were little, by August you felt like summer had been going on for months? Not anymore! Is it really September already? (thank goodness because that hopefully equals a break from this blasted heat!)
It's hard to believe you are saying goodbye to summer and I can't even breathe out here in this heat!!! Welcome Fall and come quick, this weather is insane!
Yeah! School is starting!!!!!
How did we never take any pictures at our favorite LL spot?
Post a Comment