Sunday, November 25

Beach in November?...Yes Please

Two days after Thanksgiving and it was 75 degrees at the beach. My sister Tara lives right by the beach so we headed down to go for a walk. We were just down there to get out and exercise, but we ended up down by the water, it was so beautiful. This is what makes me never want to leave California...the fact that I can be outside all year round. Bennett loves the beach so much, so he had a blast.



13 comments:

Barbara said...

How cute are these pics?! Glad you are back. Let's hit up the park this week.

karlin said...

Okay... First, I am so jealous you are at the beach in November, second, Bennett is a babe... seriously SO cute, third, you're family week looks like so much fun. That's great you were able to take a whole week to relax. Gotta love Thanksgiving!

Jenny said...

Ditto all of Karlin's comments! Except being jealous of being at the beach in November. Just remember that day the next time you even think of moving so far away. You would be way too missed! You can buy a "vacation" house in St. George. That would be the best of both worlds!

Anonymous said...

my favorite beach! remember when we used to get that lime frozen yogurt stuff and lay out every single day? what a life we had!

Anonymous said...

That is why I love living here too. Sometimes I wish for winter weather, but after a few days of rain I'm totally over it.

Roney Family said...

I love the new look of your blog. Also, I love the pictures of the beach. How fun is that!

camille said...

amen, sista! If there is another one of those soon...let's go. I'm always in! Those are great pics and what a cute blog you have. Love the colors. St. George looks great. Glad you are back!

The Staffieri Family said...

Love the new blog! Your so creative. Lost of fun new pictures. Looks like you guys have been having fun lately. I love your boys, they are just so darling!!

Anonymous said...

Sara,

I saw your blog on Rebecca's Blog and can not believe your beautiful family. You have the cutiest boys! Congrats on everything! I would love to catch up with you. My email is jeanettejolley@yahoo.com

Jeanette (McDonald) Jolley

Christy said...

This is why you want to live here and not in Utah. Don't forget that!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Seriously...who would want to live anywhere, BUT southern CA!

Wendy said...

I love the beach photos because it forces me to relax but come on Sara, we need a new post already :) Since we haven't hung out, I need my updates some how...

Tarah said...

LOVE the blog. This is my first time and I love the design etc. GREAT photos. Have a wonderful Christmas season.

Tarah