Friday, November 2

Halloween Fun....
Our Halloween fun started last Friday when our ward had a trunk-or-treat. Bennett was excited for once to get dressed up as a "bad knight" as he called it. Then he was supposed to have a Halloween party at pre-school on Tuesday, but he had to stay home because he was sick with a cold/cough. He wasn't feeling much better on Halloween but we decided to go over to our cousins to trick or treat at a few houses. We went up and down their street and the kids were all tired, it was a fun time even though it was short lived! Maybe next year we can make it to more than one street, with everyone healthy!

Bennett didn't want to carry his sword or his shield....of course.
Bennett was a loner!!! He was scared of his cousin Parker's mask.

Aunt Shalise in her silly wig!


The whole gang walking from door to door. We had more adults with us than kids.
TRICK OR TREAT!!



11 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm scared of Parker's mask too! Bennett cracks me up. At least he isn't afraid of the wind anymore. (Or is he?) Grayson looks so cute with his pumpkin hat!

Elizabeth said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween, and Bennett looks adorable, i love his costume!

Roney Family said...

That is awesome. Love all the costumes. Looks like he had a wonderful time. I think we totally had more kids then adults. It always seems that way! Glad that you had the opposite!

Jennifer said...

Halloween is so fun. Bennett and Madison have many of the same characteristic, cracks me up. I hear with the gang of adults that accompany the kids, we had 9 adults to two actual trick or treaters and then the two babies!

Anonymous said...

I love Tewa's hat!

brooklyn said...

your boys are soooo cute! the knight costume was perfect!

i'm also super impressed at wade's cake that you made--wow! really cool.

Anonymous said...

Poor Bennett. I hate it when getting sick ruins such a fun holiday.

Cute costumes. So fun that you do so much with your family. Now get your mom and dad back here!!!

Grayson looks SO much like Wade.

Oh, I haven't forgotten about the tag. I'll do it tomorrow. Busy weekend.

Adrienne said...

I'm glad to know that we weren't the only ones who didn't have the Halloween celebration of our lives! But your kids look so cute...Grayson is just begging to be pinched in those pictures!

I am home long lost friend--but now Kate is sick. I guess I'll just have to call you 8 times a day until she's well enough for us to hang out. :)

camille said...

Can you say Twins with Wade and Grayson? Oh my gosh! I love Bennett's costume. He is seriously, THE cutest little boy.

Steve and Rebecca said...

So cute!! Hope Bennett is feeling better now. Fun to see Shalise too!! You mom posted a comment on my blog the other day...I miss her. Does she like St. George??
Rebecca

Wendy said...

I swear we haven't hung out in like 2 months. What is going on? Before we know it it's going to be New Years. We still never celebrated your birthday. How pathetic. I've been waiting for someone to blog about everyone's guessing about new ward boundries. Let's catch up. I'm take both girls in for well checks today. Wish me luck.