Thursday, February 14

CLIPPERS VS WIZARDS

Last night Wade got invited to go to the Clippers vs. Wizards game, which if you didn't know Wade is a HUGE Clippers fan. So, they left work early (funny how that works huh?) and headed up to the game. I guess it was a joke to see whose wife would blog about it first, and I just so happen to have some time this morning, so I guess I win!!!
Wade, Rob, and Bryan

Reagan and Preston on the front row? Must be nice. Looks like you guys had fun, and thanks for getting Wade home before 2 am (his curfew!)

7 comments:

SUMMER said...

They are SO funny! I wanted to see the pictures of Wade with the team! Where are they?

Rob Judd said...

cute pictures! look at you blogging it up, go sara!

Barbara said...

So fun that Wade was able to go. I bet he was in heaven.

Roney Family said...

Those pictures are so funny. The boys seem to have a good time. I think I love more then anything about the pictures is the ones of the boys infront. Reagan is hilarious and THINKS he is royalty or something sitting it up in the front row. I know what you are talking about, late night eh? I think Reagan was proving a point to us girls. I think they were Jealous about our LA trip and that we got to meet some of the cast of the hills. So since we got home late, they had to. I am glad they all had a good time. Oh, P.S. I hear you on the "can leave work early for a game" Reagan can do that anytime. But when it comes to coming home early it never happens!!!! Looks like the boys had fun. And you are an awesome wife for blogging about it!

Tiffany said...

So.. when are we going to leave early to go do something fun??

Tiffany said...

So.. when are we going to leave early to go do something fun??

karlin said...

Jason is SO jealous right now! We were in Acapulco last week and Griffin had to call him to say that the Clippers smoked the Jazz! Jason was excited about that. This is kind of funny too... Griffin likes the Clippers so much that he taped a Clippers logo on his red basketball shorts. Oh boys! Cute Valentine's pictures!