Wednesday, February 13

Love/Husband Tag


So, I have been lazy and i have been tagged by three different people with this love/husband tag and I just haven't done it. But I decided I could do it since tomorrow is Valentine's Day and all. This will help me remember all the things I love about Wade.....here goes:

WHAT IS HIS NAME? Wade Clinton Decker

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 8 years (wow)

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We dated for a year and a half and were engaged for 6 months.

HOW OLD IS HE? 32

WHO EATS MORE? We probably eat the same amount (sad huh?)

WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? I don't remember, I think him because he liked me more than i liked him at first.

WHO SINGS BETTER? Neither of us can sing, I wish i could.

WHO IS SMARTER? He thinks he is, but i got a better grade in Biology when we took the class together in college, so I say ME!

WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE? His

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? I do all the laundry for me and the boys and the household, but he does his...he has a system that I can't seem to do right. He has certain matches for his garments, and socks, it is better if the just does it.

WHO DOES THE DISHES? He does (thanks!)

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? He does..i gotta change this!

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? We don't have lawn and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

WHO COOKS DINNER? Me, unless we bbq he does the meat.

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER? Him

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? Him

WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG? Me , we got in a full blown cake fight at our wedding because of him....he would never apologize!

WHOSE PARENTS DO YOU SEE THE MOST? Mine, they are closer.

WHO PROPOSED? He did and he was so nervous. I will never forget that night!

WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS? Definately me (sorry Wade)

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? We both have 4 siblings.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? I usually think that the person that pays the bills and drives when you are together wears the pants, but then it wouldn't be me and I think I wear the pants, so who knows....

That's all, hope you enjoyed. I won't tag anyone because i think most people have done it, but if you haven't do it for V-day.

Love you Wade!

12 comments:

karlin said...

Thanks for doing the TAG. It was fun to read about it. I can't believe that Wade does his own laundry and pays the bills! Good for him. (actually I guess I can... he is the money man and I know how picky he is about his car so he must be the same way with his clothes.) I wish Jason was pickier sometimes. Happy V Day!

Wendy said...

Cute pics. You guys are SO in love. Love it.

Nicki said...

Sara, You were a very beautiful bride! Wade is so lucky!

Jessica said...

I love your answers, but even more I love your pictures... Sara you were a beautiful bride. Great shots!

SUMMER said...

Sooo sweet! I LOVE how you used some of your wedding pictures! You two are HOT!

Barbara said...

Beautiful wedding pics! You are gorgeous! Thanks for the lovey dovey V-Day post. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe!! I love you.
Wade

Adrienne said...

Kudos to Wade for his above comment! That is sweet! I love those pictures, this is obvious, but you guys both look so young and happy! (not that you don't now, :).
I love that last photo kissing, but you can't see your face. THis post is a good V-day present...but I know an even better one! :)

Rob Judd said...

I'm dying how freaking cute your wedding pictures are! I love them, that was a really cute post!

Marcy said...

Your wedding pics are stunning! Man, do I have gorgeous friends! What a nice tribute to Wade. I loved it!

Tiffany said...

That was so cute! Glad you finally did it, and I am FINALLY looking at it! Loved your beautiful wedding pictures.. although, I wasnt sure if it was really you- I am not used to seeing you without your glasses. Very sweet: )

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

i am dying laughing at the cake pictures...i can still remember it perfectly. we were all so made at him for doing that! cute post sara!