Thursday, March 20

Happy Easter...

A little early. We are heading out of town tomorrow for the Easter weekend. I was trying to decide which picture of the boys was worth posting, but they are all so silly, so here goes, why not post them all. They are never both looking or smiling, they look cute in some and silly in others. I always tell Bennett to keep looking and smiling because when Grayson looks i will snap it, so Bennett is faking a smile in most of them because he was sick of smiling for 20 minutes. And Grayson has a chocolate binky mark on his face because Wade fed him some of his twix he had gotten at church, nice huh? Anyways..............HAPPY EASTER!















We will miss you daddy!

18 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all the silly pics. It looks like they are having lots fun. Bennett is a trooper! I'm sure it's hard to get smiles at the same time. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

karlin said...

It's so hard trying to get kids to pose for pictures. Love your boys, they are cute ones! Happy Easter... heading to St. George?? Without Wade?

Barbara said...

Look a chubby bunny in the Easter basket! Haha. They are adorable in their matching outfits. Grayson loves his "brodder" so much. I love watching them together. Kaden needs a sibling badly!!

mikelle said...

Those pictures are so cute Sara! Your boys look so handsome in their Easter outfits!

Lisa Webb said...

Cute pictures, my fav is the last one where Bennett is lunging for the camera and when Bennett was in the basket! To much good stuff!

Tiffany said...

Super cute! I am glad that you posted them. Happy Easter, and have a great time!!

Jenny said...

Such cuties! I totally know what you mean about trying to have him keep smiling while you wait for Grayson. My problem is that Cate is trying to get him to smile, then I can't ever get them both! Oh well. These pictures tell a story!

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are so cute, have fun at "Dramma's" house! :)

Tracy said...

I like the idea of putting them in a big basket for Easter pictures. I think I'll copy you. Nice to see you last weekend, by the way! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meli T said...

Cute little easter bunnies you have there. Have a good holiday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SUMMER said...

They look DARLING as usual! Can't wait to hear about your fun Easter in UT!

Wendy said...

So freakin' cute Sara. I love the white jeans! Very chic. Hope you had a good easter. Let's hit up the LL when you get back.

Roney Family said...

You did such a great job with those pictures. They are adorable! Too cute. I cant believe how big Grayson is. Man, that has gone by so fast!

Marcy said...

SO cute Sara. I hope you have a great weekend. Man, your boys are so great in front of the camera. Their silly pics are still totally cute! They are so handsome! Love their shirts-I love matching my boys shirts...too cute!

camille said...

I know what you mean about the picture taking. I had the same experience. So, I also just posted them all cause I thought all together they made the one perfect pic. Your boys are so dang handsome and I love Grayson's big ol smile. Bennett is a total babe, too.

The Lakers said...

Sara your boys are so cute. We really wanted to meet you guys in St. George,but we had a wedding to decorate. It looks like your boys had a fun easter. we can't wait to see them again!