I know...I know...
i know that i need to update my blog, but for the past two days i have tried downloading pictures and it keeps saying..."server error"...so until that is fixed my blog will not be updated. why is it doing that?
i know that i need to update my blog, but for the past two days i have tried downloading pictures and it keeps saying..."server error"...so until that is fixed my blog will not be updated. why is it doing that?
2 comments:
Hey Sara, I had the same problem last night when tring to upload more than one photo at the same time...but it worked when I uploaded just ONE photo at a time. So frustrating, I know!
Ditto - I had to upload one at a time. I thought it was just my ancient computer dying on me again, but alas, I am not the only one with the problem.
Post a Comment