grayson...
my baby turned 1 today. i can not believe it. he is such a sweet boy and we love having him at our house. he loves to eat (surprise!) and play with his brother. he likes to climb everything from stairs to benches to beds, anything really dangerous. he weighs 27 pounds and only has 2 teeth. he isn't walking because he can't keep up with his brother, so he crawls like a maniac. he hardly ever cries, but can be heard laughing almost always. we had a little family party on sunday for him, but i wanted to say...happy birthday grayson!
i did this timeline of pictures from his first year to show how much he has changed, but now i am realizing that he hasn't changed much. he has always been BIG, silly, sweet....with no hair! i still can't believe it has been a year.


29 comments:
Happy Birthday Grayson!! What a cutie!
He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's 1 already. Looks like he had a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Grayson! He is so adorable. I love the timeline of pictures, what a cute idea!
You made the cutest cakes! Totally your style! I can't believe Grayson is 1!
What cute pictures! He has such a cute smile. I love that he is always so happy. Happy Birthday!
I love the cake!
So cute! Happy Birthday Grayson. Zaylin loves you and cant wait to play with you!! I love your cakes too.
Ok, so he is so cute. I love the timeline. I can not believe he weighs 27 lbs. Elise just went in for a surgery and she weighed 28 lbs and will be 4 in two months!!!! Now that's a real boy. Darling. Happy Birthday Grayson
Happy Birthday little man! Sara, your cakes look awesome! He is super cute!
Seriously, a year already? Wow! He is SO cute. I just love his cheeks, and his 7 month picture is my fav. What a little stud. Your cake looks very good too. Great job!
i love that little boy! He is so adorable! I hope that you guys had a fun day! Seriously I agree with Marcy, your cakes look PROFESSIONAL!
Nothin but love for our fav stud muffin, Grayson! I'm so glad Kaden has a buddy his age to play with. Can't wait to see what this next year brings!
Happy Birthday Grayson! Wow that goes by so fast when we only see you guys once or twice a year! He is such a cutie. Now that he has hit one its time to prepare for #3! You are such a cute mommy, you guys should have a bunch!
I seriously love him! He's the cutest boy EVER! I love how the cakes turned out, they are so cute and i love how he actually liked eating the cake and getting into it! That's pretty funny!
No way. I guess you would know he is really one since you are his mother. Happy Birthday big boy! I hate to repeat everyone else, but he really is a cute boy. They both are!
He's so cute! I can't believe he's one either, it goes so fast.
Wow, that year went fast! He is so cute! His cakes turned out super cute too!
sara - he is so cute and cubby. i can't believe these babies are all 1 now... time flies. once again - can i squeeze those cheeks?
happy birthday! I need to see him! We would love to get together on a Saturday, we are usually free, although Matt and I are working today. But usually nothing is going on so lets plan it! I need to see those cute kids! And you two of course..
He does still look very similar to when he was little! Okay, I can't believe he is 27 pounds. Dylan is only 24 and he's 20 months! I love chubby babies. I wish mine had a little more chunk to them.
You really do have the cutest boys. I might want you to have another boy just because you make it look so fun!
I am currently working on Joses for a 4th and he is not going for it...yet. We'll see. What on earth am I thinking??
Happy Late birthday! I can't believe one year has gone by. He is such a big boy now!!! Congrats to you guys for making it through another year!!
So cute. I love his chubbiness! Fun to see how he's grown. Love the cakes too!
Happy B-day Puppas! You are so adorable. I can't believe that you are already 1!!!
He has the cutest smile. I can't belive he's only one. It looks like he had fun with his birthday cake. Happy Birthday! All week Weston has asked me if he can go and play at Bennett's house. We need to plan a trip to California to come and see you guys.
What a chunk! He is going to totally kick my skinny boy's butt!
I always envisioned my kids to be chubs. They are so cute that way!
Happy birthday to the G-Dawg!
wow how fast a year goes by! Happy Birthday Grayson!
I love his chin! LD
He is a doll sara! I can't believe how big he is either. It seems like just yesterday we met at wendy's baby shower and he wasn't even here yet!!! AHHH! now these little boys are growing TOO fast! He is too cute. And your cake definitely looks professional. (grant's bday is in 4 months ... I might need to solicit your talents to help with his cake!) :)
He is just way too cute. I love his size! He reminds me of Nicolas at that age. We miss seeing you guys. We really need to get together sometime before my next little one comes around!
I can't believe it's taken me so long to look at your birthday blog. I LOVE the timeline pics of little Grayson. What a handsome little devil he is. And stylish, too. You are such an awesome mom and Bennett and Grayson are so lucky!
Post a Comment