Wednesday, May 21

BUNNYSITTING

You know what is better than getting your kids a pet? Babysitting someone else's pets! My friend Mikelle has two bunnies Mr. Wilson and Lilypuff and Bennett has always loved them, so when they were going to be gone this week they asked if we would be able to watch the bunnies. I knew Bennett would be so thrilled, but actually Grayson may be even more excited. My kids can't get enough of these bunnies. Grayson just doesn't understand and he wants to get in their space, literally he tries to get in their cages and then Bennett is out there at 6:30 am making sure they are ok and doesn't give them a break all day (sorry Mikelle)! The best part is that after five days they will go home and my kids will have had a pet fix for a while. Thanks Mikelle for giving my kids a lot of smiles this week. Hope the bunnies make it til Friday!




If you are wondering why Bennett's eyes are not all the way awake it is because he pretty much wasn't. This was like 6:30 am, Bennett went out in the backyard first thing in the morning instead of coming in to find us. He wanted to let the bunnies out of their cages and let them run around, which really meant he wanted to bug them!
I wasn't kidding about Grayson, he loves these bunnies. It is really cute actually.

8 comments:

mikelle said...

THANK YOU Sara (and Wade)! We really appreciate you guys helping us out. I'm happy to hear the boys are enjoying the bunnies! I hope it hasn't been too much of an inconvenience so far... Thanks again!

Wendy said...

Grayson is such a little rascal! Has he ever made his way in a cage? It's only a matter of time. One more day to try.

Christy said...

Okay, animal sitting is what I need to do. My girls bug me on a DAILY basis if they can get a real, live animal. Eliza wants a rat. AHHHH!

Tiffany said...

Looks like somebody needs to get a pet!! :)

Roney Family said...

I cant believe you bunny sat for that many. I am sure the kids had a blast. Love the pictures. I cant believe Grayson, he is so big!!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. That's so funny that Bennett wakes up so early to play with the bunny. What is it about pets that kids can't get enough of.

brooke said...

Oh good Sara, I'll be dropping my dog off next ;)

Jenny said...

Best idea ever. Too bad it probably won't work on Brad. He keeps bugging me to get a dog!