BENNETT IS FINALLY 4! EVERY DAY HE WOULD ASK..."HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL I TURN 4?" I'M SO GLAD THAT IS OVER! HE IS SUCH A BIG BOY. LAST WEEK I TOOK HIM TO A POTTERY PAINTING STORE AND WE MADE OUR FAMILY "BIRTHDAY" PLATE SO EACH PERSON IN OUR FAMILY COULD USE IT ON THEIR BDAY. WE STARTED THE MORNING WITH BREAKFAST AND BENNETT WAS SO EXCITED TO USE OUR PLATE. HE WANTED TO BE MEASURED TO SEE IF HE WAS TALLER, IT WAS SO CUTE.

THEN FOR HIS PARTY WE DECIDED TO HAVE A BONFIRE AT THE BEACH. WADE'S FAMILY IS DOWN FOR THEIR NEWPORT WEEK SO ALL OF BENNETT'S COUSINS BUT TWO WOULD BE IN TOWN SO WE THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE FUN FOR THE KIDS. BENNETT WAS SO EXCITED TO HAVE A CAMPFIRE AND PLAY WITH HIS COUSINS, HE ALSO HAD ONE FRIEND COME TOO, TAYLOR. HE WAS SO HAPPY AND CUTE ALL DAY FOR HIS BIG DAY.
PAISLEY, ANGEL, BENNETT,
GRAYSON, PARKER, PAYTON,
STRYDER(HIDING) & JOEY

WHY IS HE SO EXCITED TO START THE FIRE?

GETTING READY TO BLOW OUT THE CANDLES

HE GOT SOME FUN PRESENTS

A BONFIRE WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT
SMORES! BENNETT KEPT BURNING HIS MARSHMALLOW SO HE FINALLY DID A
SMORE WITH A COLD UN-COOKED MARSHMALLOW AND HE SAID, "
SMORES AREN'T GOOD!" HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW.....

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST HE WENT THROUGH OUR SPANKING MACHINE. HE HAS GOTTEN SO BIG AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT YEAR WILL BRING (SORT OF!) HAPPY
BDAY BUDDY.
18 comments:
How cute are your cupcakes. Everyone is seriously stepping it up. I'm really feeling to pressure. Happy Birthday Bennett!
Happy Birthday Bennett! It looks like he had a great day! I love the birthday plate idea, that is so fun!
Happy Birthday Bennett! We had so much fun! Sorry we missed the spanking machine! I loved your cupcakes, they were so adorable and obviously I loved your cookies! I only had 5 of them!
Happy B-day to Bennett! He is so adorable. I cannot believe that road trip you went on without Wade! Wow, you are brave. It looks like you guys had a great time. Fun that your whole family was together!
Looks like it all went well and he had such a great time! Happy Birthday Bennett.
How stinkin cute are those cupcakes and frog. I love the spanking machine too. Oh...I miss birthdays at the beach with bon fires and smores!
Love the birthday plate idea! I may have to copy you on that one!
Cutest cupcakes, ever!
That looked like a fun birhtday party. Happy Birthday Bennett! Cute cupcakes. I need you to help me with my next party, you do such a great job!
Happy Birthday Bubba! Haven has a gift she needs to bring by! Looks like you had a fun b-day with your cousins at the beach! Can't believe that you are 4 now!!!
SD - I can't believe how big Grayson looks! He looks like he could eat Scout for lunch. LD
Oh my gosh, we always had a spanking machine and I totally forgot about it until now! So darling, I am suspecting the cute cupcakes idea came from his new pet. Glad he had such a special day. How fun to have so much family around. Happy Birthday Bennett!
Happy Birthday Bennett! Im so jealous of the beach party. Cute cupcakes!
We had fun seeing you guys. Too bad we don't get to do it more often.
Happy Birthday Bennett!! The big 4! Looks like he had a fun day. Avaree eats her smores like that too. GOOD JOB ON THE CUPCAKES! Those were darling.
Happy Birthday to Bennett. That is so awesome he is four. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
happy birthday bennett! You just keep getting cuter and cuter every day. We think you are great!
Zaylin wishes his Idol a Happy Birthday. He can hardly contain himself while looking at your blog!
Can't believe he's 4. I love the cupcakes! So cute. The smore comment is so funny cause if you don't get it right it really isn't that good. So funny how you said, "he doesn't even know.."
Post a Comment