WHILE WADE'S SISTER JENISSE WAS HERE FOR NEWPORT SHE SNAPPED SOME PICS OF MY FAMILY. SHE JUST GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND IS SO TALENTED. I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE SOME RECENT, FUN PICTURES OF MY BOYS AND OF OUR FAMILY. HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITES:



14 comments:
That second one is the best! I'd love to do a family photo shoot. I think we are way over due.
She did a GREAT job... she is very talented. LOVE Graydogs little faces...
LOVE the pictures! Looks like a fun week with Wade's family too.
I love those pics. They are so adorable. I wish we were closer to the beach. I love family pics there.
those are absolutely adorable! You have some seriously georgeous little boys!
So darling, how nice to have a photographer in the family! Beach photos are the best. AHHHH, some day some day.
Love them! Miss you guys.
Beautiful! I am very impressed! OK, so when are we going to get together??
Sara,
Your pics are adorable! Your family is so cute!! It was fun to see the other photos, and Tanner wants a red-eyed tree frog for his birthday, so he will think you are the coolest mom for letting Bennett get one!! He may be begging to come see it!
Such cute family pictures. I just want to squeeze Grayson's cheecks. Thanks again for letting me borrow the book and magazine (PJ will return them here soon). I found myself laughing out loud while reading.
such cute pictures! Your boys are so adorable.
The pictures turned out so good! I love them all. I really need a photoshoot on the beach!
She did an awesome job!
Very cute pics!!
Those pictures are adorable! You have two cute little boys.
Post a Comment