Surprise
I'm not one to admit when it is my birthday, or to get attention put on myself in any way, but I do have to document my first real surprise maybe in my life!!! Today is my 30th bday and we were invited by my twin sister to attend a bbq that her and her friend were throwing because they both were turning 30 today as well. So i mentioned to Wade that it was going to be weird going to a bday party on "my" bday! Anyways, little did i know he had rigged up a little surprise get together for me with some friends. We started by celebrating at my favorite BJ's Pizza with my family.....
(I didn't get many pictures, so if any of you took pictures can you email them to me?)

22 comments:
Happy Birthday Sara! You honestly don't look anywhere near 30, I'm shocked!
I am glad you had such a fun birthday! I can't believe you are 30 either!
Happy Birthday 3oth Sara! I knew yours was coming up right after mine. I'm jealous that you got to eat at BJs. That is one of my favorite places and what a fun surprise. Good job Wade!
I'm soo glad that you were surprised! I can't believe we actually pulled it off. I almost mentioned something about it so many times to you! I'm glad you had a good birthday!
And like everyone else is saying, I too don't think that you look 30! (not that 30 is old AT ALL!!)
Happy 30th Birthday!! Hope you are having a fun summer!
Just like Elizabeth, I can't believe how many times I almost mentioned the party to you, so hooray for us for pulling it off! Happy Birthdy!
And your last few posts are so fun...I am just catching up.:) Jenisse is ridiculously talented because your pics were so darling. And I couldn't believe how different your boys look from each other!
But your posts are definitely making your summer look so fun!
Happy Birthday!!How fun to have a suprise! Nice work Wade! Hope you had a fun day.
Happy Birthday little lady. I'm glad you had fun and weren't too upset and at the hubster for throwing the shindig together for you. Sorry we had to bail early. Hope you know how loved you are!
Happy Birthday! How does thirty feel? I'm dreading that big birthday this year. Looks like you had a fun day!
I'm so sad that I missed it! I'm glad it was fun though! Way to go Wade!
Happy late b-day Sara! Sorry we missed it. I'm glad you were surprised!
Happy belated, Sara! I am soooo bummed I missed that look that must have been on your face. I was so disappointed that I was out of town on your big day. So, we'll have to do something extra so I can give you some b-day love. You are incredibly awesome and I hope your 30th was super!!! the 30's are where things get really good, so welcome!
Ahh, Happy Birthday Sara! I'm glad you had a great day and a fun surprise! Go Wade!!
Happy Birthday Sara! Looks like you had a fun night.
Happy Birthday!!!
Yay! I'm glad you were surprised. When Wade emailed, I wanted to tell you that it was our anniversary and that we couldn't make it, but I told him instead. He better have passed the message along!
Happy Birthday! I was thinking of you (and Tara) all day!
Happy Belated Birthday!!
This is too weird. I thought I put a comment on this post a few days ago! What? Anyway, can you believe we are 30? Happy Birthday! We had so much fun playing the name game!
Happy Birthday! I am so sorry and bummed that I didn't make it. As usual, I was out of town. We will have to get together soon to have a belated celebration! What a sweet hubby!!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day. Your dinner looked yummy!
Yeah! That was such a fun party. I'm so bummed I missed last night. Was it so fun? How about the pool this week? P.S. was my shirt see though all night or is it just the flash?
Post a Comment