Saturday, October 11

Dad and Boys

Everyone including myself has wondered how Wade and the boys are holding up with me at work. Well, i am happy to report they are all having fun and doing well. Dads sure do things differently LOL! Here are some of the boy adventures:

Wade took the boys to the Santa Ana Zoo, Bennett thought it was so cool.



They even got a picture of all three of them! That is impressive.
Dad's put their boys in hats!

Dad's play super heros better than moms (better than me at least!)


This is Grayson's 1st hair cut, right on the bathroom floor. With Bennett it was at a salon, with a photography session after! Hilarious.
Grayson was excited to hold his hair.
The boys made our house spooky for Halloween. My mom and Bennett made the ghosts while we were in St. George.
I came home from work the other day and the boys were hiding...this was their hiding spot that Wade found for them. In the entertainment center in the loft, behind the tv.
DAD'S ARE FUN....

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Haha! So true. Dads are different but SO good in another way. Miss ya.

Elizabeth said...

those are so cute! I can't believe how well Wade is doing, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that Rob wouldn't be handling the situation as well!! haha, Go WADE!!

Ashley said...

Wade is an awesome dad! It's probably been so much fun for him to be with your boys. Dad's do things so funny sometimes. But they try their best, Right?! Glad you are all hanging in there!

Jessica said...

LOL... Dad's are fun! Great job Wade - I'm waiting to see a post from him (I shouldn't hold my breath hugh?)

Meggan said...

What a fun dad! My house has been SO crazy with Joses doing more. The girls keep telling him that I don't do things like that. Does Wade clean the house and cook too? I hope you don't have to do that when you get home from work.

karlin said...

wade is pro with pictures to prove it. jason would NOT take pictures or cut their hair, let alone comb their hair! your boys look darling. my kids and house would be a mess if jason were in charge but they would have fun! i guess that is what is important.

April said...

Dads are great, I always tell Tyler he would be a better mom than me. But really, you said it right--we are just different. Hope you are doing well.

The Zeediks said...

Grayson in the batman with diaper pic is the best. Wade is great! Can't wait to see you.