Friday, January 2

Christmas pictures - Take 1000

I think i will start trying now for a decent picture for our 2009 Christmas picture....we chose a very sunny, hot day to get this year's picture and it didn't work out too well. I should have done a joke card because we got way more silly pictures than serious, thought i would share a few:



Bennett was hilarious, and note to self...take of my glasses next year, they glare so bad!



The many faces of Bennett!



We should have sent this picture, this is how we spend most of our days!!!




We hope you all had a Happy Holiday Season! Here's to a better picture in 2009!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Ohmigoodness I was laughing out loud at your Christmas pics. Bennett is hilarious that he can't open his eyes in the sun. And Grayson is just a rock star - always big pimpin, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures are adorable. I can't believe how much the boys have grown.

karlin said...

Your picture was cute! Christmas pictures are a pain though. I love the red wall. It does look mighty hot out there in those sweaters!

Wendy said...

My favorite boy Christmas outfits ever! IF we are pregnant together again and you have a girl and I have a boy, I know who I want to swap clothes with ;) You!

Roney Family said...

I loved your christmas picture and it turned out awesome!