Overdue
Holy cow....there is probably not even one person that still checks this darn blog because even I have forgotten about it! Sorry. Life has been crazy, January flew by. We were all sick and I had to travel a little bit for work and we just haven't been up to much, but we are still alive and well. We had a fun Valentine's week. My mom is in town and she wanted to know what all of the hype was about Sprinkles cupcakes, so we decided to do a taste test. We got 5 flavors and decided to go for it.....
We had gone over to our friends the Bindel's on Friday night for a fondue party, which was a blast, although we overate and got beaten bad at a game, but it was a fun way to start our Valentine's weekend. Then on Saturday Wade and I took the boys to Irvine where they do the orange balloon rides. They just opened an ice skating rink there and it was free all day, actually for the next month it is free. We thought it would be fun. We got there at 11 and had to wait until the 2:00 session and the boys only lasted about 8 minutes, sweet. Either way, we had a fun day, and i was with all of my favorite boys!
Well, that is all for now. Sorry there is nothing more exciting. But at least you all can stop worrying if we are alive, we will try to update sooner this time, but no promises. Check back in a month!!!

10 comments:
I am mad at you that you think Sprinkles are gross. Sprinkles and gross do not go in the same sentence together. Call me tomorrow!
Sara you are alive! I've been wondering how you are doing. Don't worry I've got you on google reader and I love to read your updates. Looks like your doing well.
Of course you aren't forgotten! Um, I LOVE that Wade set up a tent for the boys. We set a tent up in our family room when we were little. So fun. What a cool idea to take the boys skating. I feel like we don't ever take Kaden to do anything cool. Poor kid. How funny that you guys hated Sprinkles cupcakes!
did you try the peanut butter chocolate one? I LOVE that one. Oh well, it's good you dont' like them I guess because they are way too expensive!
first of all Ican't believe you don't like Sprinkles, I mean the only reason I wouldn't is because i feel sick afterwards! BUt other than that i'm all for them! :) HO wfun that you took them ice skating! ANd even more fun that Wade set up a tent in the garage! How fun for the boys!
Funny we just tried this cupcake place this weekend "trophy cupcakes" that was on Martha Stewart. Same deal. Too much frosting and not what it was cracked up to be! Glad to see you are alive and well. And see, there are plenty of people who still check in on you. Actually I've been meaning to call. I'll get around to it. Tyler is also way more fun with creative ideas. That's why they have both of us right. Anyway, fun to see what you are up to!
Glad to see an update, anything to keep me busy when Aaron is gone. I totally agree with you about Sprinkles, totally dry! And really those boys are getting such a treat having Wade home, we have been watching movies for three days straight it seems!
I was getting worried you stopped blogging! :) It's hard to find spare time I'm sure and it's probably last on your list. I love all the fun stuff you have been doing with your boys. Wade is doing an awesome job with them. :) I'm glad he has had the experience to be home all day every day. I think every dad needs that.
The minestrone is actually Bear Creek Soup. You can by the mixture at the grocery store or Wal Mart. It has all the seasoning and noodles in the package. It has some veggies in there but not very many. It tastes so much better with fresh veggies added in. One package makes a half gallon of soup, and I add carrots, zucchini, squash, red beans, and stewed tomatoes. It freezes up so nicely too. For some reason they don't carry the minestrone where I am at. I have my mom send me a couple packages once in awhile. So you might have to check around for it.
Good update. I wouldn't even think to take my kids ice skating. I guess I should try it, but the thought stresses me out.
Hi Sara! I totally agree on the Sprinkles cupcakes...dry cake, dry frosting and they kind of smell gross too. That tent that Wade set up is so fun! Glad to hear you guys are doing well:)
Post a Comment