WE HAD SO MANY FUN EASTER ACTIVITIES, TOO MANY TO WRITE A LOT OF DETAILS...BUT HERE ARE SOME PICTURES.


WARD EASTER EGG HUNT!


THE EASTER BUNNY CAME TO THE EGG HUNT!

COLORING EASTER EGGS!

GRAYSON WAS INTO IT THIS YEAR.


NEIGHBORHOOD EASTER EGG HUNT.

COUSINS ALL BEING SILLY ON EASTER, WAITING FOR ANOTHER EGG HUNT.

GRAYSON SCORED SO MANY EGGS, WE PUT MONEY IN A LOT OF THE EGGS, SO WE WERE HELPING HIM OUT!

RUNNING......

BENNETT BEING SILLY AS USUAL.

WADE HID A $5 EGG IN THE TREE!

CANDY & MONEY, WHAT ELSE CAN A KID ASK FOR?

PARKER FOUND THE $5 GOLDEN EGG.

THIS IS MINUTES AFTER A SCARY EARTHQUAKE....NOT FUN, BUT I LOVE THESE KIDDIES. EASTER WAS FUN, I LOVE TO SEE THE KIDS GET SO EXCITED!
5 comments:
what a fun easter! I bet they got lots of yummy candy! hopefully you aren't eating any! :) but you are goign to kill me, because i did have a little over easter, sorry! We need to start another deal! haha
How fun! I miss your family!!! I hope we can get together this summer - maybe a family beach day or two??
That earthquake sure made for a memorable Easter.
that's it, i'm ready to move back! the weather here is killing me! we had a COLD easter. I can't wait for some sunshine!
so many cute pics, Sara! Your kids scored with a bunch of egg hunts, eh?! They are so cute! Um, that Easter Bunny looks like a serial killer or something! :)
Post a Comment