Grayson has been asking for months when he would be a "BIG BOY" and turn 3. April 16th was the big day, he woke up and threw his blanket in the trash and said , "I don't need that anymore, I'm a big boy now!" (Don't worry, i took it out of the trash knowing he would want it at bedtime)

Grayson is our sports player, so he was excited to get some soccer goals and balls for his birthday!

We had a small celebration on his birthday with his favorite oreo ice cream pie.


His birthday would not be complete without the annual spanking machine!

The next day we celebrated at the park with some friends and had a soccer game/party!

Grandpa and Grandma Newman and Decker were in town, so they got to party with us.


Grayson and our neighbor Abby.
The pinata was definitely the hit of the party!


Fun party! Grayson is already asking how many days until he turns 4!!! It's gonna be a long year! Happy Birthday Grayson.
3 comments:
hahaha! I love the spanking machine! that's awesome! It really hasn't been 3 years. it's a joke right?
We love you, Grayson! Hope you had a great bday.
What an awesome party, Sara! You did such a great job! Love the soccer ball pinata. Too cute! Love the spanking machine! I miss those and glad you included it!!
Post a Comment