Sunday, April 25

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME....

WE GOT SOME GREAT TICKETS TO AN ANGELS GAME THIS WEEK SO WE TOOK THE BOYS. I'M NOT SURE THEY WATCHED EVEN ONE MINUTE OF THE GAME, BUT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL ANYWAY!




WE HAD GREAT SEATS, THE BOYS GOT STICKY WITH COTTON CANDY...CAN'T ASK FOR MUCH MORE THAN THAT!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yay you updated! You are as bad as me sara! hahah, what a fun little birthday for Grayson and I love how all of the boys had matching volcom hats! and all I have to say is 5 more days Sara, 5 more days!!!!!!!! :)

Lighting said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Barbara said...

I'm glad you were able to go with them. ;) Looks like it was a fun night.

Roney Family said...

Looks like the boys had a wonderful time. They look adorable!

Tiffany said...

Sweet tickets! i have never sat below :) Love the cute pictures