Wow! Look at you go!. It took me last night and this morning to get through reading all your things:) Now you have inspired me. I have about 5+ things to post, I guess I better get started. I love catching up on your family and wish we were there to hang out.
LOVE the posts. Your fam is so dang cute. Yes, we totally need to get together soon. Let's do a beach day one Saturday before it gets cold...which will probably be never. It's so hot! Call or text us whenever you guys are free.
We are the Decker's. Wade, Sara, Bennett and Grayson. Bennett is 6, and Grayson is 3. Our life pretty much revolves around the boys, so this blog will mostly be about them and their cuteness!
4 comments:
I loved all of the posts! TOTALLY miss you soo very much! Hopefully we can hang out soon!!
Wow! Look at you go!. It took me last night and this morning to get through reading all your things:) Now you have inspired me. I have about 5+ things to post, I guess I better get started. I love catching up on your family and wish we were there to hang out.
LOVE the posts. Your fam is so dang cute. Yes, we totally need to get together soon. Let's do a beach day one Saturday before it gets cold...which will probably be never. It's so hot! Call or text us whenever you guys are free.
momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室
Post a Comment