TARA'S SURPRISE WEDDING
this is how the night went....
everyone was invited to an "engagement party" for tara and mike. so their close friends and family that were local showed up to celebrate the engagement.
then around 7pm she went upstairs and put on this dress and called up each of her brides maids to tell them that she was getting married "that night" and gave them each a lei.
then everyone gathered in the back yard for a toast for the couple (still not knowing what was about to go down). once everyone was gathered in the back the person giving the toast (the person marrying them) asked for the couple to come up to the front, tara was no where to be found, next thing you know she walks out with my dad in her wedding dress, then the guy marrying them says "welcome to the wedding of tara and mike." people went nuts, crying, screaming, clapping....

3 comments:
That is such a fun surprise. I can't believe there is such a thing as an IN 'N' OUT truck, gosh why aren't I living in California? And the boys dancing...adorable!
I'm so excited to see more pics of this night. The one with Tara and the kids is seriously the cutest picture ever. However, the picture with Grayson dancing made me lough SO HARD! He looks like he's got his "hand on the back and slappin that A"! BAHAHAHA! Love that little man.
WOW! She looks GORGEOUS! You and your sisters look so pretty. I love seeing you all together since I've not met all of them. Love the last shot of the newlyweds, too. They are one handsome couple :)!
Post a Comment