Thursday, July 19

1,2,3!!!



















Happy Birthday to Bennett. Is my child really 3 years old already? In one sense that is crazy to me, but on the other hand I don't remember life before he came along. It is just amazing to me how much one child can change in three years. Is that even the same kid? We had a small birthday party for him at Chuck E. Cheese, he had a blast. Before we know it he will be going off to school!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

He looks like he has grown so much since his last birthday - WOW 2 - 3 is such a big year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a FUN birthday party. Wish I could have been there. LOVE GRANDMA B.

Wendy said...

His first birthday photo makes me laugh. His feet pushing on the tray is playing tricks on me.

Anonymous said...

I remember his first b-day like it was yesterday! They grow up so fast!