

We spent another fun day at the beach with cousins. We all got buried in the sand, it was fun. The weather was great and the water was warm. We love the beach!!!
(other than the fact that it is such a hassle to get all the kids and our stuff to and from the car)
6 comments:
Hi Sara (and Wade)...Summer showed me your blog last night. I had so much fun reading it. The boys are so dang cute! I look forward to reading all about you guys and what you are up to. Finallly a way to keep in touch!! Are any of those cousins Decker cousins?
Danielle- none of these cousins are Deckers, but if you go to our louish website you can see pics of all the Decker kids. Good to hear from you.
I hear ya! If I could blink my eyes and we'd all be there with everything we'd need - I'd do it all the time. It's fun, but it's HARD work.
Such cute kids!! I love the one of Grayson smiling. He looks just like Wade to me. And Bennett looks like you.
The beach is a killer for me and all these kids of mine. Most of the time I wait until Joses can go with me, but we've gone a couple times just the four of us and there's just so much stuff!
I can't even handle what a big boy Grayson is already. He is so cute and always so happy and smilely. Why haven't we taken a picture of he and Sophie together yet?
Cute pics!! I love beach days. I just realized that I don't have much to blog lately because all we do is go to the pool or beach and I have already blogged about both in the past. Oh well, what else do you do in California during the summer, right? I'm excited to get together next week.
Post a Comment