
than a baby in a white onsie? I don't think so. I could eat this kid up every time I see him with his chubby legs and the coziness of a tight onsie. Maybe it is just me, but I can't resist! Actually I wish I fit in his crib, look how cozy that crib sheet looks too!
9 comments:
I think that everyday that I put Brock in a onesie. Sometimes when it is super hot I wish that I could hang out in a onesie. I feel bad that I don't dress him in cute clothes all the time, but i just love the onesie.
Sara! He's SO cute. I love his little chunky thighs. One of these days I need to meet your kids in person!
I'd have to agree, I die over little chubby babies in onsies!
LOVE those chubby cheeks!!! He is so stinkin cute!
Forget about the onesie, look at that cute, happy face. I want to eat those cheeks!
Sara - he's a doll! I don't have it in me to make chubby babies. Oh well. If that means they will be long and lean in the future, I'll take it. It would be fun though to have some chunk for a couple of months though!!
Sara, I love your blog. Grayson is the cutest. It's been too long since I have seen you guys because he is getting so big. Hopefully we will meet up soon.
Okay so I am new at this whole commenting thing, but I thought I would give it try.
Grayson looks so cute!! He is such a happy baby! Your lucky!!
Post a Comment