Last but not Least...
So I think that i am officially the last person out of all of my friends to start a blog. Partially because I am lazy, but I think I finally know why...I like to have a clean house. Shocker. For those of you that know me well you know that I can't live with a messy house, which is sort of a joke when you have a small house and when you have kids. I seem to spend all of my free time picking up my house. I feel like I do it all day long. So if there is ever a time when both of my boys are asleep (which we all know is too good to be true) I usually will do a quick sweep of the house and then I can enjoy some down time by watching tv, getting on the computer, or reading (in that order!!!). And that I can now say is why I have not taken the time to do a blog. BUT I have now decided that instead of cleaning my house five times a day I think I will try living on the edge and doing it once a day when the boys are both in bed, or I might even be crazy and not do it everyday. What is the point of cleaning when I am going to turn around to another mess anyways...so I hope you enjoy reading about what we are up to. I have to apologize now, I may fizzle out of this after a while. I am more of a picture person, but you can always check out the link I have for Louish kids to see all of our recent pictures, enjoy!

3 comments:
You make me laugh - you are funny!
I have an idea: I'll blog for you and you can clean my house. How's that sound? :-O
Jenny, That sounds like a fair trade. Can I get in on that?
Post a Comment