Potty Training- Day 6
So I thought I would give you all a recap on my joys of potty training. All in all it has been a success. Let's just say we have gone to the Orange County Fair and the mall without any accidents, which makes me so happy. BUT we have had a few tinsy little set backs. Bennett is refusing to go #2 on the potty. He went in his underwear one day and then held it for three days, and then finally yesterday we let him go in a diaper just so he wouldn't get more constipated. So, it has not been as cut and dry as I had wanted it to, but overall I am very proud of him. I do need to be more prepared though, today we were in a parking lot (I was feeding Grayson) and Bennett starts panicking that he needed to go potty. I did what I swore I would never do. I pulled his pants off and held him out of the car and he peed right in the parking lot!!! Can you believe that. I hope no one was watching, but what are you supposed to do? I need to always keep a small potty in my car from now on. Or I need to just make my life easier and STAY HOME!!!

4 comments:
LOL - Sara that is hillarious, be thankful he is a boy - because girls are not that easy.
I can't wait to start the potty training! It is so stressful sometimes. My friend bought a little portable potty that folds up really small and she keeps it in her car for those emergencies. I think she got it at Right Start. Sounds like you have had it pretty good though so far.
That's so huge! What progress you guys are making. Do you keep asking yourself, why didn't I try this sooner? It sounds like he is so ready. So it's no home run, but atleast your rounding 3rd. I can't wait for a week 2 update.
I am just now starting this with Nixon (bad mom) but he is doing pretty good. How did you make your blog so cute? I love it:)
Post a Comment