Saturday, August 11

Cheese!

Cute brothers. My sister-in-law Jenisse is an awesome photographer ( www.jenisse.com ) and was doing a photo shoot of my boys, how silly are they? I snuck a few pictures with my camera, but they won't compare to the shots she gets with her nice camera. They were both so good and did what they were told, ha ha!!! I was trying to get Bennett to have a real smile instead of the "cheese" face he gets, i was telling him funny stuff so he would laugh. I'll post the pictures when i get them from Jenisse, i can't wait.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What cutie pies. I can't believe how grown up they both look. Has it been that long since we hung out?

Jessica said...

They look so cute! They look like little buddies hanging out on that big chair like that.

Roney Family said...

Found your blog On Janelle Newman's. I think that is how she linked and found mine. Cute picture's of the boys. You are so lucky you have two cute boys!!

Meggan said...

Grayson is such a chunk! And my favorite is that Bennett is always wearing Volcolm! I might need to get Dylan some shirts like that!