Edward Cullen Who?
I swear I had nothing to do with this! Bennett came out of his room this morning with these teeth in and said , "Mommy, I'm a vampire!" As some of you may know I have spent a lot of time lately thinking about vampires (reading the twilight series), so this was funny to me. Maybe I'm in luck...maybe Bennett can turn me into a vampire so I can go find Edward Cullen!!! But I must say that Bennett made a pretty cute vampire.

6 comments:
If only Bennett knew your obsession....Oh Edward.....sigh. I am going to go into mourning when I finish Eclipse. How will I wait another year for more Edward?
Sara, I told you those were for Wade!!! LOL - that's so cute though.
I'm into Eclipse now! I am obsessed!! Call me when you finish New Moon....
Oh, Bennett. Don't tease me like this. This hole in my chest is burning around the edges!
Only those who are reading these books can appreciate this. I think I would be speechless if this happened to me. What are the chances? I feel like I am having an affair with these books.
I read it, you were right. I couldnt put it down. I feel horrible. I set this book club and we were going to read a book a day. I finished it in three. And I already started "New Moon" I cant wait to chat with you about it. I love this picture of Bennet. Little Edward Cullen!
Post a Comment