That Time Already
Things are happening way too fast with Grayson. It is already time to feed him food!!! I couldn't wait to introduce baby food to Bennett, but this time i am thinking..."do i have to?" How sad. This is Grayson after a total failure attempt at rice cereal. The kid couldn't figure out how to open his mouth, it was crazy. From the very first time that I fed Bennett food he would eat any and everything I gave him (until he got older of course), but Grayson didn't swallow one bite I'm pretty sure. How annoying. He also kept grabbing for the spoon causing everyone involved to be sticky with rice cereal. So, I guess we will continue to try, although I am tempted to wait a little while longer. He did look silly with his bib on though and Bennett thought that it meant that Grayson could eat anything since that afternoon he was trying to share his marshmallows with him, funny boys!

8 comments:
It sure has gone by fast. But cute that bennet wants to share his food with his little brother. I love it!
His looks look clamped down so hard. Isn't learning how to eat/feed so frustrating? Not to mention how the list of diaper bag items suddenly double. Good times!
Oh, he's so sweet. I am definitely not ready to start feeding my baby food. He keeps eyeing our food though, so I know he'll be ready when the time comes. I HATE having to carry stuff around though. I would be a horrible bottle-feeder... "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, I forgot to bring food for you today - Ummm, here's a cookie!"
Man, Sara how cute is that little chubs? Those cheeks make my TMJ ache!! Just wait til he's ready--it's not worth all the mess, and he'll eat eventually.
I say wait with the solids. Dylan didn't eat any rice cereal or anything until he was 8 months old! He just wouldn't eat it! It was actually fine with me because I didn't have time to sit and try over and over with him refusing.
How cute is he! Look at that face... I love it!
I noticed you had him back in the bumbo you brave woman. After your comment I didn't even want to buy one for my baby:) Adorable. I don't think Elise every really ate for the first couple of weeks and then she too ate everything in sight.
Hey Sara! I had to post on this because neither one of my kids liked food in the beginning -- especially Ruby. She is almost 10 1/2 months and she didn't start really eating until about a month ago. I don't know if she wasn't ready (when I started at 7 months) or what but I think she really only wanted to nurse. She was going to hold out as long as she could. It was so aggravating but she eats pretty well now so I guess just sticking with it was worth it. Good luck!
Post a Comment