Cool slideshow. I watched the whole thing. Is Grayson really crawling?! Kaden is so lazy...he just doesn't care to move outside of his circle of toys. Oh well. PS how do you put the slideshow as its own blog. I had to make mine a new page element - I need some more blog training!
It was so fun to have you in Utah for Christmas. Glad you made it back safe and thanks again for coming to visit. Please don't worry about the rug. You can't even tell. I feel more bad for you because I totally know how you feel but no worries. It's a fun memory. Your kids are darling! I love the pictures on the side. I can't believe how big Grayson is in person.
We are the Decker's. Wade, Sara, Bennett and Grayson. Bennett is 6, and Grayson is 3. Our life pretty much revolves around the boys, so this blog will mostly be about them and their cuteness!
3 comments:
Cool slideshow. I watched the whole thing. Is Grayson really crawling?! Kaden is so lazy...he just doesn't care to move outside of his circle of toys. Oh well. PS how do you put the slideshow as its own blog. I had to make mine a new page element - I need some more blog training!
cute kids i loved the pictures i can't believe how big bennett is already! i've never met grayson but he looks like a doll. happy new year!
It was so fun to have you in Utah for Christmas. Glad you made it back safe and thanks again for coming to visit. Please don't worry about the rug. You can't even tell. I feel more bad for you because I totally know how you feel but no worries. It's a fun memory. Your kids are darling! I love the pictures on the side. I can't believe how big Grayson is in person.
Post a Comment