Sunday, March 23

Warning

This is just a warning, it may not apply to anyone but me, but i thought i would warn you. The other night when I posted my happy easter post I got a comment right away from someone named "Gardagami" and it did not have a comment it just said "see here or here" and you could click on a link. It literally came up the second i hit "Publish Post" so i was wondering who had already read it and posted a comment, so i clicked on the link. WELL, instantly it came up with a bunch of virus stuff and it freaked me out because i thought that i had gotten a really bad virus. Luckily my brother in law helped us figure it out, so i just deleted the comment and went on my way....well, that same person posted another comment today with the same thing on my happy easter post. I don't get it. So if you see that again, don't click on the link and this better not happen again.

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Thanks for the heads up! I've been seeing that a lot on other peoples blogs tonight and was wondering if it was some kind of virus.

Jenny said...

I learned my lesson a long time ago. I don't even click on links that some people send me (that I do know) for fear of something like that happening. (My mom is the worst at sending out stupid greeting cards, etc.)

Jenny said...

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm curious why so many people have their profile as "public"??? It's just another way to protect yourself. Change your settings. That might help.

Barbara said...

Fabulous, that is all I need is more computer issues. As of right now, I can't open my email. Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see you guys!

hub of the house said...

I haven't clicked on HERE - but the same thing keeps happening to me EVERY time I publish as well- ugh! I'm Danielle Garlocks BFF....

karlin said...

Sara... you are reading my mind right now. You do that a lot you know. I am having the EXACT same problems. I am now going to use word verification for my comments to see if that helps. What do you do? I'm getting them after every post now.