Sunday, May 25

9 Miler?



Let the marathon training begin! I am going to be posting my long training runs, just for my tracking sake, not that it interests anyone else, but it is a good way for me to be accountable. This is what I will be doing Memorial Day at sunrise...should be fun!

15 comments:

The Zeediks said...

I'M IN!! Psych. You are so great for doing this stuff. So good to see you all! We need to do it again soon and more often!
The bunnies are so cute.

Elizabeth said...

I really, really do'nt want to do this tomorrow! In fact, I don't even know if I can!

Barbara said...

Are you kidding me?! I don't know how you people do it...I wish I had it in me. Maybe one day. Good luck on your training. :)

Marcy said...

Okay seriously?? I'm dizzy just looking at the map. My hat is off to you girls for sure. I can't even imagine. I'm such a wimp.

You rock! I'm so glad I'm friends with such a stud. Makes me feel cool :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is so great! I would never be able to run 1 mile, let alone 9 miles. Funny that my husband does triathlons and I have no ambition to do one. I love to cheer and scream really loud. Paul and I would love to cheer you on in St. George. Good luck on your training.

brooke said...

So funny Sara, that was almost exactly my 9 mile loop but starting from my house obviously! It is great running DOWN Glenwood (I hope you are running DOWN! That was actually the morning I was debating stopping at your house to use the bathroom! Made it to Carl's jr. though. I hope the run went well! I can't wait to read more about your training.

Jessica said...

(pssst... fyi if I were a stalker I'd know right where to find you and your cute little boys)

No, but seriously I can't believe you are running that far!!!!! My legs hurt just thinking about it!

Sara Decker said...

Jessica, that is true, i didn't think about that, but who would want to stalk me? Good thing I didn't start at my house, i will have to be sure and start at different locations.

Meggan said...

How did it go?

I want to run with you one of these days. Did you run the whole time?

Tiffany said...

You are crazy! Good luck with that, and I hope your kids get to feeling better. Hopefully next week will work for a play date!

SUMMER said...

You are so good for doing this... I wish I could be more like you!

Ann Marie said...

I am impressed with your self motivation. I need to get more active! Good for you!

The Zeediks said...

about the host.really liking it now. give it a chance. don't expect to understand at first. You'll understand later for sure. I'm looking for chances to read. it's good. Weird still but I've kind of forgotten it's weird cause I'm into the story.

camille said...

I totally care! You are amazing and a studly runner. I am so proud of you!

Kim said...

I really do admire you for this. I wish that I liked to run. I always do feel better after I run, but it's the getting out there that is the problem for me. Good for you sara! You're awesome!