The Day has Come
So it has finally happened. All of the big, house cluttering toys are starting to re-surface. I have avoided it as long as I can. There is just something so annoying about a huge exersaucer sitting in the middle of my living room that is already tiny. Where are you supposed to put these toys? And then there is the problem with trying to carry it up and down the stairs 100 times a day because I carry it down stairs for Grayson to sit in so I can get something done like cook dinner, but then I don't want it down there causing so much clutter so then I want to carry it back upstairs. Do I really have to keep it? I'm sure I never sat in one of these things and I turned out alright.....or maybe I didn't since I am so neurotic about these small things that bug me so badly!!!

8 comments:
I know, I hate these things too. But look at that happy face. How can you say no to that?
Sounds like you're a little OCD like me. I constantly am cleaning up toys all over my living room etc. The girls seem to think the rest of the house is there play room! Grayson is a cutie pie! Cute blog
looks like he loves it --- too cute
I can't believe he is already big enough for the "big" toys. I feel the same way about them taking up the whole living room. We have the same problem in our place! Cute pictures of Grayson.
You really can't deny him of that great pleasure. He looks like he loves that thing. He is so cute!!
ps
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Yes, Happy Birth Sara! Just think, we could all be enjoying a lovely night out at BJ's to celebrate, but you are such a good friend to wait until I can actually enjoy myself!
Hope you had a fun birthday at the beach....you're the best!
Happy Birthday Sara (and Tara)!! I've been thinking about you all day because this is the exact day I wanted Dylan to be born. He came on 7/31, though. Darn it. I love this date.
Hope you had a great day and got pampered a bit. You deserve it!
What! It's your birthday?! Why didn't you say anything last night you dork! Happy Bday. We shall celebrate when I get back next week. Enjoy and forget about WW tonight.
Post a Comment