Sunday, September 23

SHORT

A couple of months ago I cut my hair to my shoulders, which was a big deal to me at the time. Now I am used to the length and so this week i got it cut even shorter! Yikes. I was telling Wade that I don't really care about my hair like i used to and he said, "if you don't care about it then why don't you keep it long!" I guess that was his nice way of saying he likes it better long. Oh well, it will grow back right?

13 comments:

Roney Family said...

I love it. I think it looks so cute on you!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair. I was just asking why you would cut it if you didn't care.
-Wade

Steve and Rebecca said...

Super Cute!

Wendy said...

It's adorable. Do you keep asking yourself why you didn't go this short during this blazing hot summer? I'm still asking myself that.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love it - I think it looks great on you! You were destined for short hair - isn't it much easier to do... and quicker???

Sister Skylar Blue Clifford said...

The classic of the day is Wade's comment!

Jenny said...

Hey, at least Wade reads her blog. I should do a post all about Brad and see how long it takes someone to mention it to him.
By the way, your hair looks GREAT! Brad would love it if I would chop mine all off. But I have to be able to put it up in a ponytail. Especially now that Mack thinks it's so funny to pull my hair!

Meggan said...

I think you should keep your hair short. You've had it long forever, why not mix it up a bit. And how sweet is Wade's comment? He loves it, just like everyone else. Keep on choppin' sister!

brooklyn said...

love it, love it! so cute with your face shape and glasses!

Emily said...

Very cute Sara! I am getting a hair cut Monday, my hair is way too long!! Cute picture!

Newmans said...

It's so cute Sara. I've kept mine short ever since I cut it. It's the growing out process that gets annoying now ;)

camille said...

You know you can pull off either style, Sara! You look hot with short or long. I am partial to short :-)