
I can not contain my excitement. Tomorrow I am off on my first adventure to New York City. I can not wait. I have always wanted to go, but it has never really been realistic. So, a couple of months ago when my sister-in-law Penny had the idea to have an all girls weekend in NY I didn't really think it was an option because
Grayson would be so small. I considered it for a short moment and then realized it just wouldn't work....or would it? I started thinking that the only reason I wouldn't be able to go would be because I had a nursing child, but could I pump enough milk and leave my children behind? YES! (See post below) SO now here i am practically bursting with excitement. Here are a few of our plans for the weekend: Shopping, Serendipity, Rockefeller Center, Shopping, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Wicked, Tavern on the Green, did i mention shopping.....need I say more? Hopefully my boys will be good for Wade and my mom (I recruited her to help Wade so he would agree to me leaving for 4 1/2 days!), but according to the fun things my mom has been doing with Bennett already this week I know they won't even notice that I am gone. Look at the cute ghosts they made today. So, the next post you will see will be of me in the Big Apple.........


7 comments:
I've never visited NY so I'm very jealous. Looking at that city makes me feel like an ant. I admire your bravery for leaving the kids. You are going to feel 10 years younger.
Have a great time. Can't wait to hear about it!
Sara - I'm so excited for you. What I would give to take a vacation away from the kids and the house work. Have Fun!
I can't wait to hear about NYC and how it was leaving your babies behind!!
I hope you have a wonderful time. I cant wait to hear all about it. Let me know if you see a show or what your favorite thing is. Reagan and I will be there in less then two weeks!
heaven! NY is so refreshingly different and fun as a break from kids! i'll be anxious to see pictures.
You are going to love it! I remember when we lived in CT and I had a friend come and visit. I was still breastfeeding Sam...so I took my pump with me to NYC and pumped in public restrooms, dressing rooms where ever I could find so I wouldn't lose my flow. Crazy! I felt so guilty throwing that milk away. Looks like you got a good stash. Can't wait to hear about it. We are actually going at the end of the month!
Post a Comment