Wednesday, January 16

Beach Buds

bennett and taylor having fun on the swings













elizabeth and the twins on the swings....seriously, how does she do it?












grayson and his buddy kaden...they are the same age, grayson is such a fatty next to him!












the crashing waves got both of their attention, so cute.












bennett and taylor enjoying the water, they had a blast. why do we not do this more often?












It is January and this was our second time going to the beach this week...crazy! Yesterday after preschool a few friends and I took the kids down to the beach. It was a beautiful day, we had a blast. Grayson was wanting to crawl and grab the sand, so I'm scared for what this summer is going to be like.

8 comments:

SUMMER said...

Guess I missed the phone call?

Sara Decker said...

ouch, i got called out on my own blog. Sorry Summer i totally forgot I was supposed to call you, but our friend Barbara called and said she was going so we headed over, last minute thing. Next time?

Emily said...

You little beach bum! So fun!

Barbara said...

I still can't believe how nice of a day it was. The kids are adorable and had so much fun together. Thanks for joining us. This summer will be fun - and crazy with crawling babes in the sand. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

SD....your kid is so cute! I love how chubby he is!

Wendy said...

I need to hit up the beach and mix it up. Tess is getting bored going to the same old parks. I too am scared for this summer at the beach with these babies eating sand and all that goes with it.

Elizabeth said...

that was so much fun and we need to do that more often. The kids had such a good time!

Celia said...

Hey! Just checking in on the OC blogs. Your little babe is so fat! I LOVE it! I'm a pincher like Adrienne so I just want to grab those cheeks and thighs!

And lucky you for getting to go to the beach, let alone outside of your house. Henry hasn't been able to play outside in MONTHS! Oh well, maybe someday soon...just maybe.