Sunday, January 13

FOGGY

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY ON SATURDAY SO WE DECIDED TO TAKE THE KIDS DOWN TO THE BEACH. AS WE GOT THERE THE FOG WAS ROLLING IN BUT WE DECIDED TO LET THE KIDS PLAY ANYWAY. THE KIDS FOUND SHELLS AND STICKS AND RAN WILD. WE HAD A LOT OF FUN. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SUNNY AT THE BEACH FOR THESE KIDS TO ENJOY THEMSELVES.




8 comments:

Barbara said...

Looks like fun! That sort of beach weather is what I grew up with on the Oregon Coast...I love it. :)

Elizabeth said...

cute pictures! That looks like so much fun, I always forget that we have a beach so close! I need to start taking advantage of it!

Marcy said...

What a beautiful day! I'll need to remember that you CAN still have fun at the beach when it's overcast! :)

Jessica said...

Wow - that fog is almost scary. Looks like the kids had a good time though.

Nicki said...

ROOMIE!

I can't believe I stumbled upon this! How great it is to see pictures of your beautiful family! I love it! I even bumped into Tara at Fashion Island before Christmas, I hope she remembered to tell you hi from me (maybe she didn't remember my name, though?) Anyway, I've been wanting to get back in touch with you cause there's something I want to tell you, so send me an email: nickinjordan@hotmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!

Nicki

PS... can I have Grayson? He's SO CUTE!!

Emily said...

It does look like your on the Oregon coast in those pictures! I love how cute your sister is with Bennett...especially playing in the McDonalds playground. I hope that's not the same spot Owen was playing in...(See jessica's post)ha-ha

Tiffany said...

So darling. I wish that I had family that my kid could play with! Especially, ones that I trust!! Lucky girl. Who wouldnt love Bennett though.. he is the cutest kid ever!

Lyons Family said...

aaaah - the beach in january! the things I miss living in colorado! we had a delayed start for school today due to snow . . . does that compare in any way?!?!