FIELD TRIP
To Tanaka Farms. This post is only four days late, that is how my life has been since I got back from my trip. I don't ever know what day it is and I can't seem to get back on track. Each night i sit down to relax for a minute before I get some stuff done and I end up falling asleep for the night. So, on Tuesday Bennett got to go on his first field trip with his preschool class. It was such a fun day. They got to go on a hay ride, and then a petting zoo, back on the hay ride, then they got to pick their own vegetables, run through a corn maze, and then pick his own pumpkins to bring home. It really was cute. He acts so big around his school friends and his teacher Mrs. Laurie (Yori, according to Bennett).
Look at this hilarious family photo with two intruders...ha ha.
Bennett with his friend Owen.
Wade was able to go with us, so we wouldn't have to go back as a family!!!
Bennett was kind of scared of the animals.

3 comments:
that looks like so much fun, thanks again for being responsible for Taylor, I especially love how she's in your family picture, that's hilarious. Maybe you should consider that for your Christmas picture?
Glad you got the multiple pics thing down:) So fun that Wade could get time off to be at a field trip. Looks like fun, isn't fall the greatest!!!
Hilarious pics. Bennett you are silly with those animals. Aunt Tara
Post a Comment