Today was Wade's bday, we had a fun day. Bennett and I got up early to make this spider cake, it was fun.
Then we had a yummy waffle breakfast.
We had some family come over for dinner and cake.
Of course Bennett wanted to blow out the candles.
Tara, Monica, Grayson, and I eating our cake!
Then we carved some pumpkins.
Here are the kids showing off their pumpkins, and aunt Tara's pumpkin! We had a fun day, hope you enjoyed it Wade....Love ya!
Sunday, October 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Wade! Good job on the cake... your blog about Bennett pulling Grayson's arms is so me. Avaree has to bug and touch Weston!
Also, I was so excited to find Tracy Burnham's blog and you'll have to tell Janelle and Todd hi for me. Small world... I went to highschool with Robert Judd.
happy Birthday Wade! Did you make that cake sara? That' s adorable and what this girl knows Rob, that's hilarious!
Happy Birthday. I loved the cake sarah. That was so smart and it looks awesome. Looks like you guys made it a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday. I loved the cake sarah. That was so smart and it looks awesome. Looks like you guys made it a wonderful day!
Sara! That cake is so awesome! You should become a cake decorator. I don't know if I would have cut into it after all that work.
Happy Birthday Wade!!
You all are way too talented for me. That cake is amazing you're so creative and all of those pumpkins look awesome. I always end up ruining mine by cutting out the entire eye or something.
Hope you had a good birthday Wade!
Happy B-day Svade!!! I love the cake Sara! Super cute!
I am glad everything turned out! Sounds like he had a really good birthday. Great job.
That cake is AWESOME!!! I love it! I might have to copy you some day. I love the pumpkin carving - lots of fun! happy birthday wade!!!
Post a Comment